Recent improvement to the shopfront at G.James Hervey Bay. The new Colourlite panel installed features the Urangan Pier, a well known landmark in the area. Construction began in 1913 and was completed in 1917, the same year G.James began trading. It was originally 1,107m and used to facilitate the export of sugar, timber and coal. It was restored in 1999 and reduced to a length of 868m. It is now a popular fishing spot!!